Personal Loans for any Purpose
Download Loan guidance notes
Please note that we have temporarily reduced our maximum loan amounts for products in order to enable us to support as many members as possible during this coronavirus period.
Benefits of borrowing with us:
- No arrangement fees or hidden charges
- No penalty for early repayment
- Affordable interest rates-you only pay interest on what you owe
- All our decisions are made quickly and based on your individual needs by a person, not a computer scorecard
- You can apply online or by post
- We have a hotline for loan advice all weekdays from 10am to 2pm on 03030 300 147
- We help you to save for your future alongside repaying your loan
- FREE loan protection insurance*
Payroll Deduction Loan
Anyone who works for an employer who has a partnership agreement with us is eligible to apply for an introductory loan straightaway of up to £2,000 at 2% per month (26.8% APR). Find out more here.
Standard Saver Loans
Once you’ve saved at least £50 each month with us for 3 months, you’ll be eligible to apply for a loan.
- Small Saver Loan of between £500 – £750 at 3% per month (42.6% APR)
- Saver Loan of between £750 – £2,000 at 2% per month (26.8% APR).
Please be aware that once a loan has been granted, you will not be able to withdraw your shares (savings), unless the value of your shares (savings) is in excess of the loan balance repayable, and your payments are not in arrears.
Child Benefit Loan
Parents with one child can now apply for a £500 loan, while parents with two or more children can apply for up to £1,000 straightaway, providing child benefit payments are made into your credit union account. Find out more here.
Our loans are available to those who save with us. Join for free online now.
All loans are subject to status and lending criteria, loans available up to 60 months. Loan guidance notes_v7
*In the event of your death your loan will be paid off in full. Terms and conditions apply.