Employers: Why become a Payroll Partner?
- You will help reduce financial stress and days off sick for your staff. Two-fifths (40%) of working Brits admitted that money worries have affected their mental health with stress and anxiety being the two most common symptoms, according to new research released on International Stress Awareness Day (3 November 2021).
- You will reduce requests for loans or salary advances
- You will help improve staff wellbeing through their regular savings
- You will be reassured that your staff have access to affordable finance
- You will fulfil your CSR
- You will be supporting a valued social enterprise
We’re here to provide safe savings and affordable loans when needed by your staff, and it’s very easy to set up a payroll partnership scheme with us. It’s quite likely you may be approached by one of your own staff who is a member of Swan Community Bank, and all you need to do is get in touch with us
We currently have partnership agreements in place with the following organisations:
- Buckinghamshire Council
- Green Square Accord
- Milton Keynes Council
- Oxford Bus Company
- Oxford City Council
- Oxford University Hospital Trust
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- University College Oxford
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust
- Vale of White Horse District Council
We’re in talks with other high profile local businesses who have expressed an interest in becoming a Swan Payroll Partner and look forward to welcoming them on board shortly.