- If employed by one of our payroll partners (see below) you may be eligible to apply for an introductory loan of up to £5,000 at as low as 1.5% per month (19.6% APR). This is available without a savings history with us.
- All loans are subject to credit reference checks.
- Small Payroll Loan of £750 – £2000 at 2% per month (26.8% APR) over 12- 36 months
- Payroll Loan of £2001 – £4000 at 1.75% per month (23.1%APR) or for loan amounts from £4001 – £5000 at 1.5% per month (19.6% APR) for a loan term of 24 – 60 months
- The repayments on the loan as well as a Regular Savings Commitment of a minimum £10.00 per month will be taken directly out of your salary by your employer.
We currently have partnership agreements in place with the following organisations:
- Buckinghamshire Council
- Green Square Accord
- Milton Keynes Council
- Oxford Bus Company
- Oxford City Council
- Oxford University Hospital Trust
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- University College Oxford
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust
- Vale of White Horse District Council
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the Payroll Deduction Scheme